viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Geometría. C.a. R.

Applications

Here, you find various applications and examples for C.a.R.
In contrast to the demo pages, the applications are ordered by topic rather than by feature. All pages contain an applet, an explanation of the mathematical background, information for the user, and some technical information about the way the construction was created.
If you want to contribute to these pages, feel free to send me your constructions. I am always glad to see applications of C.a.R. Especially welcome are applet that might be useful for teachers.
Note that some constructions are a bit difficult to do. I try to explain the difficulty in the technical notes. Other are quite easy, but to polish the construction, I might have used a trick that is not so obvious. I explain those little tricks too.
Have fun while looking around!